The ECIS2021 conference program is now ready.
- All the papers are now published in the AIS Electronic Library (AISeL), Click Here
- Sessions are shorter than normal given the virtual nature of this conference (50 minutes), and there will be up to 4 papers in a session. Your track chairs will inform you in due course of the structure of your session(s), but you will not be given time to make a full presentation of your paper during the virtual event.
- Instead, you are able to create an 8-10-minute video for full papers and a 5-6-minute video for research-in-progress papers that will be uploaded to the AIS site along with your paper if you wish. The deadline for uploading your video is 23 May 2021.
- The link to upload the video: Upload HERE.
- Please see here the details of the session Chairs. Download HERE
- Participants can watch the video and read the paper before sessions and will discuss papers with the authors during the online conference. More time will be devoted to discussions.
- Welcome & Keynote, Panels, and Evaluation & Closing Sessions will be synchronous and take place via Zoom and Zoom Webinar.
Preparation TIPS for ECIS2021 Virtual Conference
The primary platforms the virtual conference will use are Zoom and Zoom Webinar.
In preparation for the conference, here are a few TIPS to better ensure you have a great virtualconference experience. More TIPS and information will be provided as the conference dates draw closer:
- Confirm that your AIS Membership does not expire prior to the conference dates.
- Have your AIS ID and Passwords for aisnet.org and the AIS eLibrary easily accessible during the conference days.
- Confirm that you’re able to download papers and view videos in the AIS eLibrary : Click Here
ECIS 2021 Mobile App
- The ECIS 2021 Conference schedule is now available via the mobile App. Please visit Here. We remind you that you must first register for ECIS 2021 Here, to access the conference app.
- The ECIS 2021 app has all the important information you will need for the event, and features to enhance your event experience. We encourage all attendees to download the app prior to attend the conference. Any updates, changes and alerts will be communicated via the mobile app only!
- Enter your first and last name, as well as your email address. You will be sent a verification code via email. Once you have entered your verification code, you will have access to all of the app’s advanced features! Please note verification codes can take up to ten minutes to arrive in your inbox.
- The ECIS 2021 app features a unique meeting link for every session throughout the conference. Simply click on the “Join Meeting” link under each session’s title or the link within each session description to join at the assigned time.